should we stop muslim immigration??, page-37

1. 86,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    interesting comment.

I have yet to hear a solid argument on exactly and precisely why 'racism' is a bad thing.

Sure, we hear long winded motherhood statements on that it is bad - that racists are not developed and that we should be 'tolerant' -

but, in actual fact --------------- why?

What is the problem exactly ------- lets take religion - (not race) -- what exactly is the problem with having certain religions in certain countries and not being allowed in other countries - if the two countries have opposing beliefs due to their religious differences.

I also fail dismally to understand exactly and precisely why any Muslim would want to reside in a country so unMuslim like as Australia is --------------- unless it was to colonise.

I also fail to understand why any Australian born and bred person who delighted in the fabric of Australia would wish to go and reside in a strong Muslim nation?

And, as we can see - not many Aussies do --------------- why?

Because they have no need to colonise.

I also fail to see the problem in discussing if certain groups who CLEARLY are vastly different to the basic fabric of Australia - should be banned from immigrating to Australia -

to me - the discussion should be up front - open and welcomed.

Unless of course - one is afraid that the elephant in the room will wear a few arrows and perhaps be wounded or exposed.

I suggest that Australians and certainly HC people are no more racist than other groups - and, probably a lot less so.

There would be I would suggest no HC person who doesn't visit a Chinese restaurant or deal with an Italian grocer or Greek or Vietnamese etc. etc. etc. --------

clearly showing they are NOT racist as such - but, that they are very opposed to groups that are just SO different --------------- and, if that IS racist - then, so be it ----

but, in that case then --------------- is racist being bad? ----------- or is it just plain common sense in being able to see the elephant in the room - as opposed to a blind subservience to political correctness and the natural desire to 'appear' sophisticated?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.