OXR oxiana limited

should we tred carefully

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Jobs Slashed, Pointing to Recession- AP
    Employers buffeted by talk of recession slashed 80,000 jobs in March, the most in five years and the third straight month of losses. At the same time, the national unemployment rate rose from 4.8 percent to 5.1 percent, the clearest signal yet that the economy might already be shrinking etc.

My 2c worth guys, call me skeptical (and you know I’m not that way normally) but the yanks finished more or less flat over night Dow a little down. On Bad News it looks like resource in general had a great night BHP and RIO up around 4% copper at record high's all base metals up. I’m hearing some whispers by some maybe the yanks have found a bottom, and I tell you what nothing would please me more, because I’m not a shorter at heart and much prefer to bottom buy than to short. Just be careful is all I’m saying guys I just hope we are not being conned for the next few days or so, and get sucked into buying at higher prices than we really need to pay, or should we be selling some and talking some money or profit of the table all food for thought.

All in my opinion of course.

Cheers
    Mx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.