APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

should you be worried?

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Some are speculating about the current share price and I think some are asking "should I be worried"

Is there some chance the company will go bust? No way, Kronos would not let that happen, there is too much at stake for them - it goes way beyond the $12 million injection recently too. They have big problems that this little company can solve once the plant is commissioned with all the bugs ironed out.

Is the plant going to fail? Nope - it's already run once, but it was only built to run an experiment and prove that it would work. Did that. This new plant is much flashier with many top of the range components, designed to run long and hard without complications.

Is the company going to be taken over? Well, maybe... Is that cause for concern considering today's share price. Nope, the company will not be bought out cheap. People have speculated on this with some much higher figures than todays share price. I think the lowest figure that has been bandied about so far is 25 cents per share, some others speculate that IF it is going to happen it will be much higher than 25 cents.

Yeah, that all sounds good but the share price is falling. - Well so are the share prices of many companies, world markets are in turmoil at the moment so it is having an effect. Keep it in perspective though, the volumes traded recently have been very low, so no-one is that keen to get out. Today so far only $10k has been traded.

So getting back to the question " Should you be worried about today's share price"? Only if you have to sell today! The question you should be asking is how can I buy some more at these ridiculously low prices.

Of course, this is my opinion only, but judging by the low volume taking the price down. Not too many want to bail out.

The AGM was great, summed up very well by Rabbit Trap and Seik. The horizon looks bright. Hang on for the ride.

Cheers, 7 of 9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.