BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

I think we can all agree that FY18 will be profitable given...

1. 3,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    I think we can all agree that FY18 will be profitable given their quarter on quarter growth.

Went back and re-read the announcement last year regarding autogen and realised the company has stuck to the plan and is now at a point to explode pillar 2, which when you are talking about PE’s becomes very relevant when Pillar 1 is EPS positive by itself.

Repurposing the material or licencing to other business/media companies producing shows etc will be a very high margin business. These earnings will be the high multiple value adding factors to the SP going forward.

For example if Pillar 1 generates a $5M profit for FY18 – company is fairly valued around these prices. Any pillar type 2 opportunity that comes by will be EPS accretive from the get go. Lets say another $5-$10M. Maybe a licencing deal - What does that do to our valuation? It would most likely add a 20-40 times uplift factor to the earnings from the Pillar 2 opportunity. In other words would most likely double our SP in a day IMO.

Did my arse on my trading parcels over the last few weeks lol, but Locked and loaded on my long term hold waiting for these type of announcements that they have outlined in the US update which can come any time.

Good luck all and hold em tight

Cheers

upload_2017-9-9_22-17-18.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.