CAZ 0.00% 1.6¢ cazaly resources limited

shovelanna deserves to be in aussie hands, page-11

1. 1,493 Posts.
    re: mondays sentiment I presently hold no CAZ shares and it probably is generally understood by readers I lost some money (in the past) on CAZ. So that out the way I thought I might add my 2 bob's worth regards future CAZ sp. But I also won some money on CAZ too btw.

Comparing the next few months to the situation while awaiting the Bowler decision, this time the uncertainty of exactly when the decision will be made is not going to be a factor. Thus tendin to reduce the tension and volatility somewhat. As if everyone can't figure that one out. Its just that I like to see me own words appearing here day in, day out.

But I reckon that the market, in all its wisdom will perceive a somewhat greater probability that this time CAZ will win.

So's that means I'd expect the market wills be prepared to gamble to a higher price.

But, the market is also wiser and leaner in its attitude towards CAZ.

So on balance I tend to think the sp. for CAZ has a good chance of reaching $2.20 prior to judgement day.

I do have some ECH shares btw. I gotta be honest with ya.

Anyhow, its true its true, everyone's a winner as they say. Well, at least when ya play the pokies. I knows that from direct experience. Its the very reason I don't go near em any more. But Cazely roulette? Ha now that's a different kettle of fish me reckons. How can ya resist a flutter? Especially when you see the sp. rocketing up and up and up. Ah it’s a real temptation. Because ya gotta be in it to win it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.380M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $800 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 379821 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 131056 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.