CAZ 9.52% 2.3¢ cazaly resources limited

re: go bonnydoon t4pI feel like renaming myself R2D2.Thanks for...

1. 1,493 Posts.
    re: go bonnydoon t4p

I feel like renaming myself R2D2.

Thanks for the Ore body 18 reconnaissance. I am such an amateur you see because I’m not so sophisticated that I can find that sort of stuff out. But I am incredibly savvy in wanting to.

I previously thought about getting real info on CAZ & BHP & RIO’s mining operations off the Internet. But every mining company has (expletive depletive) tiny bits of info on their operations. Most diagrams you can hardly even read the writing. I think they hide behind they veil of “Oh we’re so innocently stupid we don’t know to work computers to do a proper jpg scan of the diagram”. CommSec are the same …. Oh forget it.

That’s how companies avoid my wroth. I just give up complaining. They act so stupid you just give up complaining. The devil is in the detail. Just like your little report. And it is so easy to mishmash detail or simply drop a small detail to produce ambiguity and interpretation to the reader’s imagination. Especially the practice with mining company reports. No? Like there is 3% nickel. But what if the sort of ore makes it difficult to separate the Ni? Don’t expect the report to tell it as it really is.

So I tried to find Shovelanna & Ore body 18 using Google Earth. Have you tried it? Its great fun looking down upon the earth from a satellite but impossible to find anything inside of W.A. Its like a very under populated place and so huge place. Still, I’m immensely proud of it. Speaking as an Australian who hopes to share in its corresponding riches.

NB: I think Google Earth uses up a lot of download megabytes.

So how do can I find that sort of detailed info? Given the longitude and latitude I guess I could then find Shovelanna using Google Earth. But still, that wouldn’t tell me the sort of trackside knowledge you have.

Of course I’m talking about free detailed insider info. Has to be free. Don’t trust anyone selling inside info as cheap as I can afford. Don’t ask how cheap. All you have to know is….I’m cheap. Ok?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $10.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.4¢ 2.0¢ $321.3K 14.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 331772 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 150979 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.