CAZ 0.00% 1.6¢ cazaly resources limited

shovelanna deserves to be in aussie hands, page-5

1. 63 Posts.
    go bonnydoon A very bold prediction - Cazaly will have control of Shovelanna

I am placing my faith in the legal system and the absolute fact that Acts of Parliament are there for the benefit of "the public interest".

I saw no benefit of the public interest in handing this lease back to Rio when they clearly have done nothing to develop it, they were caught sleeping. Rio have a program in place for the next 10 years that does not include this lease. Hope downs is what they are spending the major development funds on (hope downs 1-6) along with the dampier port upgrade, tom price and para.

Cazaly and shareholders, my sincere thoughts and prayers go with you. Your initative is consistent with the aussie way of reaching out for a dream, backing yourself and fighting for what you believe in.

Note I have no holding nor do I have the funds to place any more shares at present, arh has all my account. I post this out of genuine personal feeling for justice to be done. If Cazaly doesn't win this, then all acts of parliament in Australia are a complete farce and could be challenged accordingly. At minimum the Mining Act is just that, a farce.

Go bonnydoon, the vibe is with you in a big way and watching.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.380M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $800 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 379821 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 131056 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.