CAZ 9.52% 2.3¢ cazaly resources limited

shovelanna deserves to be in aussie hands, page-8

1. 1,493 Posts.
    re: go bonnydoon The interesting thing about the fictitious movie "The Castle" was the fact that it wasn't the vibe that won it for the little Aussie battler. The reason he won was because the airport authority really didn't need the land his house was on. I’ve analysed that move you see. The authority just wanted his land NOW so that in the future the airport could expand whenever and however without any fuss. Or to use the land for some ancillary purpose as it suited them.

Similarly, I expect, RIO has the same attitude about Shovelanna. They just want to own it so that they have control of it. And I'd call that a Reasonable theory.

Plus, unlike the monopoly airport authority, which has no competition, RIO wants Shovelanna as a valuable "Castle" in a game of chess where the pieces are made of carved lumps of Brockman iron ore.

So? Where is the public interest in all of this? The Public interest is like Mungo. Mungo says Mungo is just a pawn…..in the game of life!

I have to assume readers have seen the movie Blazing Saddles to get the Mungo bit. A must see movie because it was truly the last "western" ever made you know?

But I really think that one day they will turn this little Aussie battle into a new genre called a “Westralian”.]

Have you noticed all these great movie they’re making these day coming out of Western Australia? Everything from homicidal maniacs murdering scores of British outback tourist to mass Murder of whole British conglomerates in courtroom battles. And apparently it started when the courts recently defined exactly what the Public Interest was, in WA. Apparently they found that the public interest over there is not much different from what it was back in ancient Rome with the colosseum. That lasted hundreds of years! And so far it seems the British are the flavour of the first year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $10.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.4¢ 2.0¢ $321.3K 14.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 331772 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 150979 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.