BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

Show faith in your investment, page-3

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    So than what is your view niftiest on the shareholder or shareholders who ramp up the price,and when the share price starts to rise,it than gets sold off,back to a low price.Than more shares get issued,under SOPHISTICATED investors as a placement at a discounted price.
    All that happens here is,,,,,,,a individual shareholder ,makes a considerable amount of profit at the expense of all the other shareholders,,he or she thinks they are doing a great job raising money for the company.This happens time and time again. MY view ,,,That this share price which is always getting sold down,,.will never have a chance to run if this is the type of raising funds continues.
    ITS ANY WONDER ,,when shareholders see this type of behaviour,,obviously they get frustrated and write negative comments on the thread.,,and or sell out,,causing further downward pressure on the sp.
    AND maybe you could answer this one..IN DECEMBER 2018 QTRLY ACTIVITY REPORT READS!!
    The funding package was approved and signed by coris and MGO,s officers on 31 December 2018.
    THE key terms of the project finance are as follows.
    AMOUNT!! $aus17.3 MILLION
    INTEREST!!9%
    DURATION!! 18 months
    SECURITY!! MGOs gold assets and equipment.PLUS a guarantee from bassari resources limited.
    OK DURATION 18 MONTHS if this is from the 31 December ,2018,,that makes payback by 30th June 2020
    SO I THINK ITS ONLY FAIR TO ASK,,With the production plant still in pieces,,,,NO tailings dam built .AND AS YET!!!no appointment of a mining contractor,,,STILL WAITING FOR A FURTHER $2.45MILLION LOAN from coris.WITH all of this I hope bassarie as a better agreement with coris bank.,,than the one announced on31 dec 2018.
    I THINK all the shareholders have been very patient..
    I just hope the board are ahead of the game.

like I have always said .VERY good gold grades,,VERY shallow,some holes have strike at gold ground zero. MAKES IT LOW COST TO MINE.and only short haulage distance to plant.
    Some serious questions ,need to be answered,,before I tip in anymore of my hard earned in.
    NOT TO BE TAken as financial advice GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.