BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

There has been much negativity posted over the past few weeks...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    There has been much negativity posted over the past few weeks which I believe has come from frustration.
    To be fair progress has been slow but we have received regular updates from the company.
    There has been no bad news.
    Management can only report on what has been achieved & give indications of what they are in control of.
    Negative comments are not helpful . "Talk about shoot your investment in the foot." Would be a understatement.
    Take out your frustration some other way . Please .
    We all wish that progress was much faster & the production money was rolling in.
    I have no doubts that management would also wish that this was happening.

From the last quarterly " yes and the project is expecting to produce production revenues in the next two quarters"
    In the next two quarters I read it to mean that there will be production revenue in the next quarter & the following quarter.

Could this be a hint that this project is much furthered advanced than we may think.

Don't forget that the infill drilling results have been reported as better than expected & the resource figure has significantly increased together with the mine life also .

Progress has also been hindered by the Xmas break & the Chinese New Year .

The fundamentals have not changed & thank heavens for those who have supported the company in the last few months.

I am sure it has not been easy for management being slammed by some investors & having to solder on to get the job done as quickly as things allow.

"Everyone I am sure in hindsight could do better" until they are saddled with the job.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.