SMN 7.69% 42.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Show me a sign, page-58

1. 18,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3740
    Thanks for highlighting that sentence leslieoo ..

In context it seems Ross and the team feel very positive about the Japanese AEM partner - Aero Facility’s - ability to sell AEM products in Japan and I was intrigued by the note that Chief Technical Officer, Trevor Lynch Staunton said he had met with Subaru and Kawasaki Heavy Industries, and that CVM tech had been highlighted along with the AEM communication devices
    “Meetings were also held at with KHI and Subaru to introduce the Company’s CVMTM technology and to discuss ongoing and future projects for AEM’s special mission communication products”

If those two get involved in supporting CVM tech it would be a fine thing!

In regards Ross saying that “repairs products” could now be installed in Japan (to Aero Facility premises) I was confused by what ‘repairs products’ means .
    Looking at the AEM website again, I now wonder if it has something to do with residual Kelowna-made Northern Airborne Technology products.
    (After NAT bought by Cobham in 2009(? and largely relocated to USA, AEM was ‘born’ to continue producing some of of the equipment in Kelowna.)​
    Part of the repairs division is focused on keeping this legacy business going https://www.aem-corp.com/nat-products/ - even after Cobham was sold and the NAT products became Canyon.

Or maybe it’s something else?
    Regardless, FWIW, the bit that concerned me in those two job vacancies was that part of the job description was dealing with product returns from dealers.
    I had assumed this related to the return of new products from dealers shelves, however in hindsight this may not be the case.

And with the news today Ross has indeed returned focus to the ‘heart’ of the why most people are invested here.
    Thanks Ross

and cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.030(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 42.0¢ 39.0¢ $22.26K 55.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 843 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
39.5¢
  Change
0.030 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.5¢ 40.0¢ 39.5¢ 6629
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.