ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

show me the deals, page-2

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    I'd be curious too Soj but it's not the same timeline for all.

eg eBio were tested and signed within a year from what I understand while a POC device has a 3-5 year design/production life cycle and you don't get invited into the process at the beginning - eg if the chatter on here around Philips thawing their attitude is correct then they are probably only just doing proper M&G testing in the last few months or next few months.

There were are few early testers that were taken over and while still an open option they are stalled or buried in a new beurocracy and then there are those that are close - if you read the company statements between the lines. My money is on a few smaller ones in this next 6 months and 1 'headline' name.

As most would know I am first interested in them establishing without a doubt that there will never be another ADO share issued by the company for working capital purposes and I do believe they have reached that point but accept that it will take till they first half of next year to prove it (they have already pushed back the runway from 2013 to 2014 without taking revenue into account).

This market is such that even the best announcement might not reward with capital gains immediately as investors are particularly scared - as I have said before we only need revenue of about 10m to have 5m left each year for either a 0.5c maiden dividend or start buying back shares (probably best until they have franking credits to pay a franked dividend).

I believe the eBio deal could morph into an Affymetrix deal and those alone could achieve the revenue target but add in the couple of smaller deals and 1 big fish and 2013/14 FY is payday (for an income stream - the share price could move well before that).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $21.31K 1.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 5730857 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 724070 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.