WCU 0.00% 23.5¢ white canyon uranium limited

JR2811, Re: How high do people think WCU will get to if a...

1. 558 Posts.
    JR2811,

Re: How high do people think WCU will get to if a favourable announcement is made?

A) No one Knows Yet

I will have a stab in the dark for you, do note first however that none of us really have a clue of what the near term future holds.

First Resistance 50c for the head shares, based on a Big Round Figure which is where I would guess next resistance would come into play, the price difference of 13.5c from the current price to target 50c.... I feel with a tight register and some good volume momentum would easily carry us 13.5c within a 2 day period. This would put the options around 25c.

I have a longer term 18 month target of around $1.50 once production is in full swing and further resource targets are proved up. This target takes in consideration the appreciation of the uranium price which many experts are flagging, chartwise U prices are currently coming off the bottom.

A muddy mix of Purely speculation and guesstimation for entertainment purposes only.

I also received a email from a investor suggesting that WCU are setting up machinery ready to commence mining tomorrow morning, I hate creating speculation, so this again is not advice it may be incorrect I don't know first hand, just wanted you to know what I heard, personally I trust but won't disclose the source as I sure they don't wish to be named.

Not Advice - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.