SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

show me the money honey, page-15

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    "AS YOU CAN SEE BY MARKET REACTION, NO ONE IS TAKING MUCH NOTICE OF THIS GUY AT THE HELM"

Capped like a good thing!!!Seen that selling at 10c Cowboy?

"HE HAS CONSISTANTLY REPEATED HIMSELF LIKE A PARROT FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS."

Sometimes this is what it takes to go from a greenfields project to an actual producer whilst doing the best for shareholders.He has hit the target with the 10 year offtake with project backing conditions and now with the offtakers host country likely to back the project as well with a potential minimal equity raising with minimal dilution.

"FINANCE IS THE KEY WORD HERE. CAN HE ACHIEVE THIS? I HAVE MY DOUBTS."

So why stay in?Im sure those buyers at mid 9s will take what you have.

"WITH WHAT THIS PROJECT HAS IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A WALK IN THE PARK AND IMO SHOULD HAVE BEEN ACHIEVED BEFORE THE MARKET TURNED INTO S..T."

What would have been the point if they hadnt been able to get those tantalum price conditions which is what they would have had if theyd stayed with the other weaker offtake and financed it two years ago.Apparently it wasnt Gip's doing that the two year delay happened anyway with Starcks changing hands it all had to be renegotiated.Good that it was too with Talisman now not being able to mine below $100/lb it looks like the world tantalum supply chain will be stinging for cheaper Ta2O5 ore which is just what Gip can supply.

"I SUSPECT THE NEXT EXCUSE WILL BE,GLOBAL CREDIT CRUNCH."

Its been a part of recent delays no doubt Cowboy.If one cant accept that with such a world economy these issues will arise then perhaps you should stick with your beloved bluechips.

Less nettles in the chaps with these;-)

"TIME WASTER."???

So WHY do YOU still hold???

Because YOU DO see it succeeding dont you Cowboy.So just take off your chaps,clean out those nettles and get back on the Gip trail.You've got quite a few compadres here on exactly the same trail that have had to put up with exactly the same issues.Do you see them going off like you?

Even Whitelight has stayed in which is something even they wouldnt do if previous investing with companies that wernt on track is anything to go by.

Variety is the spice of life though isnt it Cowboy!!!LOL.

Nothing like a divergence of opinion to get the collective juices flowing eh Cowboy.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.534K 790.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2561842 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 547547 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.