CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

show me the money ! how big is the dividend ?, page-26

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Thanks desie for the reference to the metallurgy tests. Missed that one. That clears up my confusion considerably.

Instinctively I was starting to think the same (i.e. copper was sourced from more than just the chalcopyrite) because the cashflow figures above seemed to short sell the Rocklands project by a fair bit when you consider where the market cap is at currently. Also an $800/t margin seemed considerably lower than the margins of other stocks, so I figured there would be native copper deposits in there somewhere.

So it looks like those above figures of mine are, in the most part, redundant, because no-one knows what sort of margin CDU can make on the native copper.

I sense that the operating costs will be less for the chalcopyrite relative to the pyrite, and will be less again for the native copper (which can normally just be MTTd for around $2 per pound of product).

Reading through that announcement from December, the native copper makes up for at least half of the copper strikes, with the chalcopyrite making up the rest.

I continue to follow CuDeco because it's got such a fascinating story. Some want to sledge the company and it's management for the mishaps in the past, but I reckon it's all just part of the speculative game. Until a company gets into production, nothing is set in stone, and naturally you will get massive swings in the share price occasionally. I was not in the market when it soared to $10 all those years back, but some must've made a fortune out of that ride up from under 50cents.

And GFM, for the record, I wasn't the one to TOU your post in case you are wondering LOL. Happy to give you a good laugh or two if it makes for an informative discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.