CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

show me the money ! how big is the dividend ?, page-29

1. 1,025 Posts.
    helmel: Secondly the expectations of holders is that the JORC of August last year will be substantially revised,and that the bulk testing will confirm substantial native copper resources that can be recovered.

hello Helmel :-)

I've been wanting to comment on this perception for a very long time. in my opinion, the broken JORC guidelines will never permit the inclusion of NCu (the perceived volume of which is also negatively affected by the mechanics of the RC drills used to dig up the assayed ore), and the coming JORC estimate upgrade will not include most of the NCu in spite of successful and detailed bulk testing. the people that control the JORC code will simply not allow CDU to include most of the NCu in the estimate.

so, in my opinion, don't expect the upgrade to be significant.

however, the JORC doesn't really matter any more. we have funding. we have a cornerstone investor signed up for 20 years. we have a plan. our facilities are well and truly advanced in concept and implementation.

the JORC doesn't matter. all that matters now is that we get our E.I.S., M.L. and begin digging. digging is what matters, and I believe a lot of jaws will drop when the first buckets of ore are unearthed. in fact, I'm almost certain that Wayne will not wait for the plant to be built before digging, if only to prove to people once and for all that there is far more Cu in the ground than the JORC has allowed us to estimate.

the day we get our M.L. will be D-Day for anyone who hasn't yet boarded the CDU train.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.