CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Bullbar - I don't have an alternative because I agree that CCC...

1. 119 Posts.
    Bullbar - I don't have an alternative because I agree that CCC has great potential.

The debate recently seems to have been about whether it will stumble and fall before reaching that potential. Some are concerned about undeclared internal impediments (cash position, profit & loss, etc), whilst others are concerned about external factors (strikes, nationalisation, etc).

Many are frustrated and disappointed with the current share price, and feel it is a defacto measure of the company's chance of future success.

I found the following on another forum, and felt it summed things up well. I've substituted CCC for the original company:

"..this short term volatility is of no importance - unless you have to sell now to put food on the table or pay off the loan that you have taken out to buy the shares in the first place. Otherwise, the short term share price is of little concern.

(CCC) is a speculative - long term investment. If it succeeds, the rewards should be substantial. If does not succeed, we will lose our money - which hopefully we made sure we can afford to lose.

Based on achievements to date I feel reasonably confident about (CCCs) prospects. I say this, in the knowledge that nothing is guaranteed."

In my opinion the current share price does not diminish CCCs prospects, nor impact upon their chance of achieving their aims. As long as we don't get an announcement regarding insolvency I'm holding through to 2012!

Time will tell if this is foolish and naive, but for the moment I'm still happy with the risk/reward balance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.