ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

show me the money, page-28

1. 2,871 Posts.
    Krank, you say:

If Monash is a start up vehicle and generally into housing and want to get into Coldry as a first sort of project of its kind for them, why just not say so?

What does this have to do with anything? Monash do not have to say anything to anyone as they are not a public company. ESI would have done their due diligence and would be satisfied that Monash can provide the financial and governance support that they seek. Where in the rules does it say that cornerstone investors must state what their intentions are before become a cornerstone investor?

As a guess...I think Monash see the huge potential in ESI and what benefits it can provide in terms of the environment, job creation, innovation etc. How does that sound Krank?

Why do you care why Monash are involved? Is it not enough to know that the people behind them have a top reputation and a history of success?

Are you implying they are dodgy in some way Krank? If so, please provide some proof of your innuendos, otherwise just quit it with the muck raking because so far, the muck is on you.

Krank, fess up here...how much have you lost on ESI in the past? Do you have an axe to grind? Is it that hard to let go? Believe me, I have been down this road before. Lost on a stock and feel the need to trash talk it to let out some steam. Trust me, you're better off just moving on and let sleeping dogs lie. Put your energy into your next stock instead of wondering why you lost on your previous ones. You'll feel much better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.