ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

show me the money, page-29

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    You couldn't have said it better Pescefritte!

Your last paragraph about Krank is all that comes to mind with me too while racking my brain as to why someone would spend so much time on a forum saying what he is saying about a company that he has no present involvement in.

Could be wrong, but at the end of the day Krank is the only one that knows why he is doing what he is doing and I know for a fact if that's the reason why, then he definitely won't be saying so, so I guess we will never know.

I'm also pretty positive we aren't the only ones that believe that either, only because there is no other reason to why someone would be acting the way you are Krank

It really is plain and simple, know one in their right mind would spend this much time on a forum about a company that he thinks so little of. Unless he seriously has no life what so ever and has nothing at all better to do with his time or has been burnt in some way as Pescefritte said.

Krank, all I'm saying is how it all comes across to other people that read all your posts. If you didn't type countless posts about the same thing over and over again then people wouldn't think twice about it and it wouldn't seem the way it seems.

Not saying your a bad bloke, you're probably a top bloke but there has got to be some underlying issue that you have with ESI that you're not telling us about.

Please don't take offense to this Krank, just saying, and I have taken your information into consideration, thankyou ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.