SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

We all have paper loss at the moment and it may all be flushed...

1. ibt
    96 Posts.
    We all have paper loss at the moment and it may all be flushed down the toilet if this management is not changed soon. There are no guarantees with stocks like SDL as this has happened before with another stock I have held where they keep promising with each announcement to keep you happy while time keeps ticking away along with our funds to pay for their wages and then one Friday afternoon there will be an announcement and caput there in suspension!. So to have an ice hockey team sponsored in Australia is just incredible enough but when they have strung everyone along for over 2 years and have made bad choices in choosing HL then things need to be questioned if you don’t mind especially when the deal has only just falling through – what an insult! I prefer if some Gov departments can raise some questions instead of HC holders as I feel this stinks of something and it is not my undies!. So what is plan B or is it all about ice hockey in Australia then I may be wrong in which case it may be a good investment. I know that a lot of people keep supporting Jill and George … which is your prerogative as I do not know them personally and I am sure some supporters also do not know them all I can go on is their performance and if George is about to retire then what about me – it isn’t fair! In any case I have GBG to fall back on and I bet a lot of other SDL holders have as well. Come on George pull something out of your hat and reward us loyal holders. Maybe when Tony abolishes the Mining tax then a lot of companies will rally as they did fall when Kevin announced the tax – so maybe in the next 4 months we may see a change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.