AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Absolutely Kinzu. This deal will have set AVB up for life (not...

1. 10,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Absolutely Kinzu. This deal will have set AVB up for life (not to mention a few of their share holders ). They will now have funds as soon as PB infill is finished to go explore those new tenements mentioned in the quarterly. They'll have cash flow from Stage 1 production to fund further exploration, at least partly fund the stage 2 mine, etc.. The probability of stage 3, 4 etc all grew significantly due to the additional funds that will be available due to zero repayments to banks. There is a high probability that we as share holders will end up with a greater return due to the "dilution".

Awoonga, The BR royalty deal, IT IS THE SAME DEAL. Think about it. The first deal was negotiated with BR without the need for share holder approval as BR were not a substantial holder at the time. If the deal was a new deal, as BR are now substantial holders, share holder approval would have been required. I did think the announcement was quite clear but even if not perhaps this point will help clear it up for you?

Port at Belem; I think AVB will send the bulk of concentrate off shore but the Paranapaneema smelter is also in that neck of the woods and if some (not sure of quantities required) concentrate is sold in country it results in tax concessions for AVB.
    Last edited by Kalenn: 05/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.