CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

I was talking to a friend of mine who asked his Geo mate to have...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I was talking to a friend of mine who asked his Geo mate to have a look at C.Q.T. announcements and work out a value of the company as of the last upgrade ( seems like years ago ).
    The answer after 3 and a bit hours of calculations is 2.1 billion aust. dollars using 2.8 grams for the Gold as a average in the ground I think he said.
    Anyone out there who knows how to work it our please have a go and confirm or correct the $ value please.
    Do not forget the directors said at the G.M. they are having trouble getting results back from the lab. Which I think was a bit of b.s. and they had other ideas about timing of results. The company is still to announce on the samples sent to the lab 5 months ago in September. They also showed a photo slide at the G.M. of visible gold in a hole. When these lab results are announced I think the 2.1 billion dollars will look sick. Good on you Goldfields for seeing a cheap company to take out.
    Where are you Xstrata? Have a look it is cheap at a couple of bucks..................and yes I hold stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.