CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

show me the money., page-7

1. 296 Posts.
    There's no great secret about why Goldfields have bought into CQT.

They simply took the time to read the previous ASX announcements of the previous drilling results.

Understanding the drilling results doesn't require any great amount of rocket science. One simply gets out a piece of graph paper, plots the locations of the drill holes and annotates with the grade/thickness of mineralisation.

20 minutes of number crunching with a $5 calculator from K-mart will give you a pretty reasonable idea of how much gold/copper/silver is present.

Why is CQT different from all the other goldies in Australia? You need to pay careful attention to how uniformly thick the orebody is from the drilling. Another way to do this is calculate the gram-metres of each drill hole. (ie multiply the thickness in metres by the grammes per ton of gold)

Then go and look at your pick of the best known gold plays in Australia, and compare/contrast the gram-metre numbers of their latest drilling with CQT's.

The reason for Goldfields interest should be pretty obvious once you do that.

R/happy

(who has NFI about TA analysis - i just read the ASX announcements)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.