sounds logical to me....it is shameful that she has told so many...

1. 17,117 Posts.
    sounds logical to me....
    it is shameful that she has told so many lies, and continues to this day, so much so, that we no longer trust anything she says or does
    utter contempt for everyone around her, and she keeps feeding us the fodder to continue the contempt against her

is it simply that she likes to be the centre of the news, and attention and will say or do anything to keep herself in the spotlight ?

regardless of her position ?

I suggest it is truly sociopathic behaviour taken to the extreme

I have no doubt what you suggest is true, and if this is the case, then what a way to commence a conversation with the intelligent voters out there. To start off the election campaign full of half truths and lies belies the fiasco she has in store for the voters.

Is it impossible for her to be honest about anything, just any tiny thing at all ?

ps finally a labor rusted on voter informed me today, that he feels so betrayed by her and rudd he will vote liberal for the first time in his and his extended families life.
    he now also hates the greens and independents with a such a vengeance, he thinks there is no alternative than to vote liberal

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.