AS1 0.00% 1.0¢ asara resources limited

show me yours i will show you mine., page-16

1. 153 Posts.
    Still crap, trying again.

Sorry about my crap typing skills

Accumulating in parcels as it goes up is a good healthy strategy.

Soon 7 cents will look cheap and everyone will be wishing they had finished off their buying there. But its healthy to buy in parcels. Suck and see as you go.

All I can say is I'm buggered if I can work out where any decent selling can come from?

When Royal Group quits, we will quit (maybe) but I can't see that happening for a hell of a long time. i.e Royal Group, down the track may decide resources is not their bag, but we have only just started the asset accumulation journey and the gold price is still to go through its explosive upside when the $US finally tanks.

Just imagine what the share price will be in late August when the first drill holes by this JV get punched deep into the Swedish project cutting through those super high grade layers of minerlisation? (we have seen evidence of)

7 cents? Its a joke but I also fully appreciate that a solid healthy market in anything needs to build over time. But you can sleep well each night when you go to bed after buying GMR. Downside is zilch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.821M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $600 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 132287 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 582531 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.