GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

show of hands good or bad, page-17

1. 384 Posts.
    I suspect with the U deal that this has aroused some curiosity from other larger players.

I would expect GDN to have been approached for a TO, but I feel this would have been rejected and may have provided GDN a far greater opportunity now that it is armed with the target zones as we now have definite layers and zones identified.

I suspect that GDN with this large acreage may be entertaining several farm in options from other players as we now have more clearer evidence of the layers and zones.

I suspect they are getting ready to move the current rig to attempt to crack Leadville again from another location.

What I would like to see is a multiple of wells during this process (10 plus over the next 2 years would be nice) occuring and aiming for the shallower layers and zones all happening from different farmin partners where by GDN has no exposure and plenty of percentage revenue gain with identified target layers and zones.

hmm, dreaming or is it possible ?

Just have to wait and see what occurs this week as possible we may be suspended all week, especially if they raise the U deal agenda to coincide with flow results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.