KML kangaroo metals limited

lol. It is not possible to put more money on. Do you know of a...

1. 19,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    lol. It is not possible to put more money on.
    Do you know of a listing resumption soon?

They need to have a paradigm shift for me to get keen again.

So much BS in the past about geophysics, Sn, cashflow, 'the next oxiana' etc, I dont know how I can believe anything that BT or the geo might say ever again.

Maybe best for the entire board to resign. Those that did not leap prior to the cashflow revelation, anyway. And that world renowned geo 'hanger on' can look for someone else to write his cheques.

As for the projects - I bought prior to the Sn projects so I am not too fussed about the ones we will retain. But I am now questioning whether the spin put on them is accurate. Maybe it is all just moose pasture.

I really did not like the way the company kept hiding the details of the substantial holder who has been selling for around a year. It is almost as if the company released announcements just so that holder could dump a few more shares. Very dodgy behaviour IMO. I have never had a top20 witheld from me before.

So, IMO, management rotten, register rotten and the jury is out on the remaining projects.

So now you have read this, KML management, it is time to stop thinking about your sorry mules, and start thinking about how to act in the best interests of the rest of the shareholders on the register. The ones that have been buying, instead of the one that has been dumping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.