NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

that's a given but I doubt this week.the buzz I get from NWT is...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    that's a given but I doubt this week.

the buzz I get from NWT is everything is going very well indeed, on the bright side we're still just holding and people are not doing massive dumps as predicted.

the reason for this is most of the large shareholders that wanted to leave have left, many here do actually believe things have turned so nothing to lose by being patient.

you've seen the NBN turn pro-satellite, you know they are asking for submissions and NWT is in with a chance for some of the governments endless money..

so what more can you expect? they won lotto? No what I expect is more news along the lines of directors/contracts and solid results for Q2. Will that move the SP? Now I doubt it but I'm sure we'll see some action to say 1c.

So then how do we get to 3c+ ?

Easy, launch a satellite as promised. So it really hinges on people getting on board, this will be way before an actual launch, as then you've missed the boat (rocket in this case) and some more solid results may actually reflect in the SP in the mean time.

What won't help the SP is canning the company or winging, what may is getting all the good news out and there has been a fair bit lately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.