And whom started the violence at that protest, you leftards. The...

1. 1,775 Posts.
    And whom started the violence at that protest, you leftards.
    The Sun Herald newspaper made complete idiots of themselves when they printed the protesters
    at Melton last year they Printed Lies.
    The pictures on Pages 2 and 3 that showed brawling was taken from the Council Lawns, and it was
    the left fighting locals, if the photos had of been taken from the street, where the left were, it would
    have shown the 2 police lines and the brawling, as we were elevated much higher.
    All the photographers were taken from our side of the second police line.
    The only truthful news report was channel 10, the reporter asked if she could come in closer and
    observe and listen, she was told on one condition, that she report the truth in which she did.

Yes very brave the left, I watched in astonishment, as a elderly Lady carrying a Australian Flag
    Tried to cross to our side, the leftist punched her in the back of the head, when she went down,
    these idiots tried taking the Flag off her, by dragging her along the ground, I screamed to police
    you must help that lady, he replied we can't leave otherwise we will weaken the police line, and that
    police line was keeping you beloved friends from attacking us.
    All your leftists, Greens, ANTIFA and GETUP were sponsored, by Lee Rhianna, a green Senator,
    George Soros, the CMFEU, and the ASU.
    I have been posting about that green senator for a while about her sponsoring, hoping she would
    me to task over these true allegations, but film and photos do not lie.
    That other photo of your friends on here, was arranged so the CMFEU, ASU, and lee Rhianna
    Placards would not be seen.

Cheers.
    Simmo.

Sick B@$&@$%s the lot of you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.