HDR hardman resources limited

showdown, page-13

1. 35,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Hi for what my comments are worth . This stock is a good traders stock and also a stock that you can get margin lending on to increase your holding What is happening at the moment is that traders who have entered this stock in the low 60 - 90 cents range are taking their losses . The investors like myself are hanging in there for the long term . The facts are that it is impossible for every shareholder to take their profits and run . This company has came up with better results than any other oil company that I can name . I did sell a few to buy other companies in the Oil exploration business but when the Cliffhead Drilling starts I will be in there with all guns firing My powder is a bit dry at the moment . To the traders who sold very good timing and please do not forget to come back to the Fountain of Money Hardmans Oil and all their other excellent prospects in between their next drilling have a look at stuart Pet STU Cooper Energy COE and Beach Petroleoum BPT . Bounty Oil could be the best entry into next years drilling in the T P 15 prospects . Regards Towie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.