HDR hardman resources limited

showdown, page-31

1. 2,271 Posts.
    Naaaa Joker, I didn't hit the sweet spot, just kept my eye on the market. Have only traded this one two or three times, ranging from a week to several weeks.

My buys are always at major downward resistance followed by a sharp bounce with volume (eg this morning, and I did post yesterday that they were sitting on a double bottom) I usually let my trailing stop do the work, move it up as the stock breaks new resistance levels. This last time I must admit I jumped ship a cent above my stop as it was obvious the market were bailing out in high volumes.

It doesn't always work and is never easy, but with study can become less difficult. I like to try and pick tops and bottoms based on previous market performance, and more recently...time (although I have a lot to learn about that) However, haning said I try to pick them, I seldom try to buy right at the bottom or sell right at the top. Much safer to forfeit a few cents both ways and let the market show you if you are correct.

Towie you ask what they have done wrong so far?
    My answer is .. I don't know for sure they have done anything wrong. However, a study of past performance shows a sad habit of the big guys getting in and out well before the little guys have the info. It happened in the early ching drilling days and it happened a couple of weeks ago. Now, whether I'm just a suspicious type or not, the market sure as hell punish them on suspicion.

And after all mate, it's the market majority that move stocks, not us.

Bomber

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.