MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

I think the JV on the diamond project was a key to obtaining the...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I think the JV on the diamond project was a key to obtaining the rights in what would appear to be a highly sought after area. I don't see it that MTB will be funding the JV partners contribution towards the venture, I am sure they will bring an equitable value to the partnership. I've always been quite impressed with MTB's dealmaking ability.

I see the deal as a strengthening of their diamond exploration interests and creating a division that is a business in its own....a platform to more exploration!

Regarding your comments on the updated announcements concerning test drilling results/ BFS/ JORC on current project site. When last reported (3 weeks ago), they were only cutting the core, from there it needed to be transported to Australia (?) and then into the queue for testing.....I think there is still a fair waiting period ahead of us on the test results.

Its easy to judge this company harshly, I too get fired up from time to time, but for me, the essence of an exploratiion stock is one which carries high risk, risk of cashburn with no result guaranteed...but it has the sweet prospect of turning from a dog into a blue chip in a short space in time (i.e. Paladin 2c to 500c), it has the ability to jump from 9c to 500c in a few years, even quicker......but to get there the company needs to invest large sums into actual exploation (risky stuff!), money must be spent on exploration, they need to bridge all the barriers created by the remote locations, etc.....I think Mount Burgess is doing this and I think its loyal backers are following the company and suporting it through some very lean times, for this very reason.

DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.947M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 79333996 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 23841897 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.