TEK 1.85% 13.3¢ thorney technologies ltd

one other thing I missed.. wrt Kura's point. The original...

1. 287 Posts.
    one other thing I missed.. wrt Kura's point. The original prospectus stated that EU offtake would be fall back position should local uptake not be sufficient to cover output. Fixed price contracts etc amongst other things were mentioned.

BUT with the rebate situation here in OZ, production teething issues chewed up cash and therefore limited available cash for ARW to build suficicient storage to justify shipment OS. This effectively killed off the EU option for a period. Makes sense... wouldn't ship 2 ml would you.. You need sigificantly more but then you need the local storage while you build up inventory also need cash flow to keep purch'g feedstock while you build 1st shipment etc.

Additionally fed govt grant is predicated not only on production but filling LOCAL contracts so no grants for OS sales. Thus as cash dried up with tech issues, issues with rebate etc it became much more important to sell locally to get the grant. Which it would appear may now happen.

so Kura yr right.. but the Co would argue I'd think that selling locally was always a priority. Particulalrly now they need the grant to build addditional storage and for capex to reduce costs etc.

my opinion only DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $52.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $78.47K 595.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 311202 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.