BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

showing some green, page-13

1. 2,019 Posts.
    Mozart

TLM are very similar to BRM, the difference is mainly the stage of the project that BRM are at which is about 12 to 14 months in front, BRM have a JORC of 43.5 million tonnes and TLM dont, TLM from drilling so far has to potential to eclipse the BRM tonnage by a long shot(over 5km strike length with higher grade FE, ranging from 50%FE to about 64%FE) but much more drilling is needed for TLM, TLM does have the ore on average much closer to the surface which strip ratio's will be not an issue. TLM is also very close to existing infrastructure, they are a stone throw from West Angeles, Hope Down's and Area C, TLM are very well positioned and are currently drilling with results probably in January.

TLM are very speculative but do have massive potential, they are surrounded my massive Hematite deposits, this Trading Halt will most likely be cap raising and i will be drawing lines between the 2 placements, as i said before TLM were $1 just 2 days before the halt, so a placement at $1 will be very reasonable to assume, however if TLM do use the same 15% discount as BRM did, the TLM issue will be at 85c. I will be waiting to see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.