BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

showing some green, page-5

1. 2,019 Posts.
    Phillip

IM REALLY PISSED OF ABOUT THE PLACEMENT AT A HUGE DISCOUNT MAINLY AND YESTERDAY'S ANNOUNCEMENT COULD HAVE HAD A BETTER HEADING, MAINLY THE PLACEMENT DISCOUNT.

Im glad i sold 100,000 BRM yesterday and rolled them into TLM, some consiliation for the insult to injury that all BRM shareholders have been dealt over the last week, im just regretting that i didnt convert 200,000 over.

BRM do have a decent project on their hands,43 mllion tonnes JORC is a big acheivement, there is no doubt about it, i wish i could just shake WR for making the placement so cheap.on the flip side, apart from the placement issue and a lame heading yesterday, i think WR has done alot for the company and has moved it forward greatly, i have been a big WR fan and still have faith in Wayne but i would like to put my foot up his arse about the placement issue, the price was a mistake and i think that all shareholders would agree that if Patterson's wouldnt have taken it the shareholders would have, if i was approached i would have even paid a premium to support the company let alone even money at $1.25 or let alone recieve a gift at $1.05.

I mean what was he thinking, the SP almost everytime will track to what the placement price is, up or down, it was just bloody dumb.

I will always hold some brockman but these 2 issues has lost my support and im taking a considerable amount of my capital elsewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.