WBC 1.18% $27.47 westpac banking corporation

I see real possibility of 27 being taken next week, and last...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I see real possibility of 27 being taken next week, and last Friday some support pushed WBC into the black at the close.

This support may continue on till the ex date and how high will it goes before ex date remains to be seen.

Definitely worth the risk at this price and will keep adding my long on momentum.

RC and the housing market carry no weight whatsoever in my trade on WBC and it is quite the opposite as the dramas surrounding banks have created the big opportunity to profit and trade on bank stocks.

I can not see the future so how much more the property market will drop or how much less migrants coming into the country and what further impact they will have on banks stocks is a speculation that no one knows, but I will leave it to the so called "EXPERTS"

Will banks go bankrupt ??........I like to speculate and bet that it is highly unlikely, smaller profit....?? possible.....any chance to make profit from a trade on WBC at this price ? always possible and some of my long is already in the green.

Global market correction of up to 20% drop for "ME personally" poses the biggest risk to our banks stocks or any stocks in our market and that is the risk I need to pay attention to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.47
Change
0.320(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $95.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.44 $27.57 $27.26 $136.8M 4.988M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4530 $27.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.48 21670 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.