RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Hi pongo (or is it drongo)Re: Marny's commissionI suspect that...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi pongo (or is it drongo)

Re: Marny's commission

I suspect that YOU, being the down ramper that you are, would know all there is to know about commissions. Speaking of which, how much are they actually paying you these days? Does the hourly rate increase as we get closer to drilling commencement?

And maybe Ms Marny simply owns some shares after doing some research into the company, rather than listening to dweebs like you. It seems to me that she actually believes in the story just like Intersuisse do. They wrote about them on Sept 20 this year and reckon they are a spec buy at 52.5c. They also reckon RRS has Immense Hydrocarbon Potential, and provide exposure to a ‘A free ride on a potential elephant’. Gee, I might even buy some more myself after regurgitating that for you. And nothing has changed since then other than PM Gedi moving on (a really big plus), an AIM listing, a share placement and drilling commencement planned for January.

Now speaking of owning shares, I can locate Marny on the register, but I can't seem to find any holdings under your name. Is that because you don't actually own any?

And if you don't like the stock, and you don't own any shares, why do you spend such an inordinate amount of time continually muddying the RRS forum and always spreading disinformation? It makes no sense. (Unless of course the commissions are really, really lucrative)

Hmm...Maybe they are.

Hey Drongo, I can also write negative stuff when I put my mind to it. Do you reckon you could tee something up for me with your boss?

Trouble is, I own some RRS shares and I would feel like a hypocrite trying to down ramp them.

Maybe there are some other companies on HC that I could help you with?

Meanwhile, get a life, or better still, buy some shares just in case Marny is right. But if you do that, you had better shut the fwuk up.

Cheers
    Nev

An after thought, Even if you don't buy some shares, Shut the fwuck up! Give us all a break, and get a life for chrissake!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.