PLS 0.21% $2.42 pilbara minerals limited

Showtime...., page-58

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I really can't tell if you're trying to ramp or trying to impress people with your posting.
    Others have already told you but you've confused me again so I guess i'll be the chump to spell it out for you.
    I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are simply new to all this but you really should give the bragging and lofty comments a rest.
    If you're trying to ramp you should realize the only people who will be influenced by what you are saying are people who know as little as you appear to.

You had a post removed this morning that made some big claims about you speaking with NB after your granddad who is friends with him introduced you.
    If that is true you should ask your grandad or your 'wealthy business man' friend why your recent prediction of $5-10 share price by next Christmas is utter nonsense and how you can in future determine that yourself.

Again, if you're just young and naive that is perfectly ok, everyone has been there.
    It is however not ok for you to take advantage of other people in that position by talking out your backside.
    If you're doing it all on purpose I guess I just wasted 5min of my life and you'll end up on everyones ignore list sooner or later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.005(0.21%)
Mkt cap ! $7.272B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.38 $2.48 $2.32 $51.44M 21.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 369708 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.42 138372 91
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.