EXR 1.10% 9.2¢ elixir energy limited

Showtime...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Well, well, well... As a few observant posters have pointed out the great Dave Wall has loaded up on these in the last financial year. Hard to speculate his intentions but if I were to guess I would say he is buying a job post 88E. Given he won't be short of cash after any liquidity event you would have to assume he is here to take his wealth to the next level. Doubt he would waste his time to make a few hundred grand. I.e - we won't have a 10c price target, he will be looking 50c+.

Let's work backwards from the drilling of Icewine#2... Assuming he will want to hit the ground running should he take the reins at EXR we are going to need a project vended in here asap to be drill ready c.3Q17. That has my money on a deal being done pre-Xmas?

The one bloke I think has gone a little bit under the radar here is #9 Mark Jonathan Sandford. He is the young fella over at Hartleys seeing them like watermelons! Here are a few of the companies he has backed over the last 12-18 months...

- 88E pre drilling success at Icewine c.1c. Traded up to 8.1c
    - Vended Department13 (D13) into KNE at 2.5c. Trading 16.5c
    - Played with the Pattos boys in BUR before the vend of Sky Space & Global (SAS) at 2c. Trading 8.5c
    - GPP, mostly Pattos but took a chunk at .3c & .45c. Traded up to 2.1c
    - KPO raise at 5c with free option. KPO 14c options 9.4c

We're not trading for pips here... Serious and multiple bags over a sustained period of time. You would expect there is a mountain of money yet to get set here - wouldn't be surprised to see this 5-7c range pre deal. Things really starting to take shape.

Cheers

The Doc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.001(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $104.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $64.02K 687.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95809 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.