HT8 4.35% 1.1¢ harris technology group limited

I'm now holding E88, GEG and SHP as I see solid growth...

1. 619 Posts.
    I'm now holding E88, GEG and SHP as I see solid growth opportunities with all companies in the ecommerce retail sector. SHP the smaller of the lot. For me still undervalued compared to e88 and GEG. All long termers for me.

SHP has steadily transformed into a pureplay online ecommerce business over the past two years and the SHP Board were willing to shut down a profitable section of their business to pursue ecommerce. Plans have been in place since Crean took over as CEO for a mix of organic growth and acquisition growth.

For SHP, organic growth is positive based on the 4C. Acquisitions have stalled; although I did notice a change in the commentary around the 4C from the previous quarter which suggests that further news may be around the corner:

"Shoply continues to explore the market for further suitable acquisitions and remains in numerous discussions with other parties. We anticipate being able to provide an update to shareholders on this
    progress in the near future".

Warcom and Your Depot were two solid acquisitions. More are required. Let's see what unfolds in the coming few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $3.290M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $326 29.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45632 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 33587 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.