SHP 0.00% 1.3¢ south harz potash ltd

SHP Chart Only, page-195

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I wouldn't say it's taking a beating on such low volume.
    My watchlist is about 50/50 with plenty of red to match the green.

It has been well speculated on here as to why the CG is no longer the MD and I would think that there's nothing more to report there from the company's point of view.
    I think it may just be human curiosity more than anything that makes us want to know all the nitty gritty details but we dont have an exciting Depp-Heard story to report here.

If you read every ASX announcement made this year regarding the the two holes, you will see that completion dates are estimates and delays have been explained.
    The delay for OHM-02 assay results were due to to the significantly greater quantity of core samples sent to the lab than were initially expected.
    The delay for OHM-01 drilling was due to a structure or fissure that was apparently intersected resulting in significant drilling mud losses.

As someone who manages a Manufacturing company where my core roles are scheduling work and securing materials and equipment; I can understand and relate to providing estimates and experiencing unforeseen delays.

The SP has been traveling sideways for the past 3 weeks or so and i expect will start to ramp up at the catalysts mentioned above approach closer to their pending announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 758767 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2291090 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.