SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I thought I would just take a little time and objectively review...

1. 932 Posts.
    I thought I would just take a little time and objectively review some timelines, significant price movements and correlating market information.

I will then correlate this with the proposed timeline within which aggrieved SGH shareholders should entertain the prospect of a class Action.

REMEMBER IF YOU ARE GOING TO LAUNCH A CLASS ACTION YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO QUANTIFY THE IMPACT THAT MALPRACTICE, MISGUIDANCE etc ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANY HAD ON THE SHARE PRICE.

Lets work backwards shall we

December 16th
    Share price (day) low $1.05 – close $1.08, (5 days including) low $0.88 – high $1.13
    After the announcement of the 17th the share price traded from 97 cents down to 76cents and back to $1.01 within 5 trading days. Interestingly enough it’s the class action news that stopped it from trading back towards the $1.10 range.
    The share price 5 days from the announcement traded less than 5% lower than the low of the 16th.
    SO YOU CAN COMPLETELY SCRATCH DECEMBER 16TH as a day upon which you could have been an aggrieved shareholder.

November 26th
    The UK Govt announcement – This sent the share price to a low of 60cents. This is not culpability on behalf of SGH. So November 26th is now a date that is out.

November 20th
    AGM – Closed on its low of $2.68.
    Now this is where I’m afraid you have to be realistic. The share price plummeted on the 21st because of technical breaches and heavy shorting. This can be simply proven. (I also suspect a few insiders knew of the impending UK announcement)
    Any way you can scratch November 20th as a date for being agreived.

June 24th
    Yes folks we are now way back at June 24th.
    Why, because this is the first real tanking. What happened on June 25th. I don’t really need to explain the Quindell suspension and regulatory enquiry.
    Anyway after a close of $6.13 she tanked off the back of something else that would appear to be largely out of SGH’s control.
    So if you’re a shareholder on June 24th, feel aggrieved and believe it was SGH’s fault, then I guess you can go and throw money at MB.

Now you can try and rip this apart all you like. The fact is these are the key dates. 4 key dates four key price movements. These are the dates preceding significant price movements and point to the information flow that caused it. YOU CAN QUANTIFY THE ENTIRE PRICE MOVEMENT OFF THE BACK OF THE INFORMATION RELEASED THE DAY AFTER THESE DATES. NOT ONE OF THEM RELATES TO MISINFORMATION etc on SGH's behalf.

To use a timeframe of April to December is just disgraceful. But I guess they will need all the willing donators they can.

The whole thing could get crushed by February if SGH is able to right the ship. Tough times ahead though I fear.

Anyway as a free carried share holder I can afford to hang on. I feel deeply for those who have been tortured by the events of this year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

PS,
    I would also not want to stand before the court and explain that I lent my shares out to some hedge funds who tanked the share price and caused me to loose money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.