KRR 7.69% 1.4¢ king river resources limited

Shrewd Management

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    I believe the next four weeks will be the game changer for our stock. I think it hinges on the perception of individuals regarding management.

IMO, TB is a shrewd operator and very experienced in this field and in the stock market. I read him as someone who joins the dots and is quite easy to follow- his forward thinking of free options was fantastic- if the results were not as positive as he wanted I don't think he would of announced this- trust me I think he has had a pretty good idea of what will be given on Monday for a while- without withholding sensitive information.

The great part about this company is the fact that not all the eggs are in one basket- we should see a variety of results from our resources over the next two or three months. KRC is undervalued and we have seen early on this year how quickly it can rise- the big boys will come in an invest IMO over the coming weeks and the SP will be over 10c before the end of June. This will be great for our current option holders and then our freebies will ramp up in value.

Some of us like a punt on the horses- if you read the form you can have the advantage over someone just picking a number of colour of the silk. The same applies for KRC holders- read the form and it all lines up to a share price well above 15c over the next few months. Is it a risk?- of course it is but with the information we have we have a fantastic opportunity to see our company thrive- oh and I forgot to mention - make a few bucks as well.

Good Luck to All

Spec Slug

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $45.76K 3.595M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 429816 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 240972 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.