RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

In the remote event that anyone gives a toss, I attach Creweds...

1. 104 Posts.
    In the remote event that anyone gives a toss, I attach Creweds latest self indulgent diatribe from another site somewhere to the east. I provide it simply to help put his RRS rantings into some sort of perspective.

08-09-2007, 07:03 AM #115
    Shrewd Crude wrote:

"the story of RRS goes like this...
    Redzone started a thread here called "Serious oil play"-... instantly I had to look at this new oil pick because of the title of the thread... Lizard came out and asked for my opinion on a $7 valuation of the company when The share was trading at 95cents...So I stood up and said the company sucked, and the valuation was foney...
    Ive since had to standup for my beliefs on RRS ever since....
    .... I kept on seeing RRS on top 10 postings over at HC, it was a hit stock over there... so I had a go at the company and have stood up for my views ever since over tat HC......
    I told them that the SP would get dumped and it fell 50% in a short time.... Also, about 1-2weeks ago, I said the options (RRSO) would be worthless... and rrso has since capiculated, even though those posters with all the inside Info told me otherwise.......
    .... Over at HC it was something like 1 vs 100...me vs the pack... And I stood up and gunned them all down... Theres some special email group called RUM that have been looking to dig up Dirt on me, and snooping because they think im a paid downramper... so I disclosed RRS to be dump trucked on the bottom of my post here so that they would see it.......
    I actually bought my first parcel of shares during the week... Bought some CUE....

.^sc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.