SHM 1.35% 75.0¢ shriro holdings limited

I live in NSW. I in person visited 2 Harvey Norman (Alexandra...

1. 214 Posts.
    I live in NSW. I in person visited 2 Harvey Norman (Alexandra and North Ryde) and 2 Bing Lee (Alexandra and Burwood) and 1 big Bunnings (large floor plan one in Ashfield) and 1 BBQ Galore yesterday (Alexandra as well).

Omega is almost dead. You can hardly find one single appliance that is Omega. Basically the kitchen area is dominated by Westing House, Euromaid, Chef, Aristone, Fisher and Paykel, Belling, Smega. Everdure has some places for its heating machine and BBQ machine. But Blanco which makes the kitchen sink takes only one small little space only. If it were Westing House, I could bother to ask the sales man does it sell? But it is omega, I could hardly find it!! Jesus... No matter how good you are doing on-line sales, the brick channel cannot be given up at this stage especially Harvey Norman and Bing Lee and Bunnings are still three of the most visited and wild-spread stores.

Also visited Casio's watch G-Shock. I think this stuff can sell. To be fair, I do love the models. I bought one and even if I have other watches, I wear this one the most often in my daily life. I talk to one sales person in Glue in Westfield Chatswood NSW, A very sharp model G-Shock displayed in a low not very stunning cabin sells 10 already. Most of those models only cost $250-300. To me, reasonable prices and worth to own one. Distributing the beautiful watches to those mediocre small watches seller is a low-cost strategy but I also think it is not good for the brand developing. It deserves higher end display to better communicate its image to the watch lovers.

In general, I believe in Casio products but not the kitchen appliances products. I am not born in Australia and don't know how and where the locals choose to purchase their kitchen stuffs. But the sales man in Harvey Norman told me: real locals love the Australian made and German made stuff the most as they are most reliable. So obviously, Shriro's strategy is not so fit for the taste since they try to develop their own brand and source the products from China (I believe they design as well). But honestly, that's not what they should do. They are good at distributing things, not designing things.

I will only buy in lower than 70 cents and let other optimistic shareholders to take the gambling profits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.010(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $72.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.0¢ 75.0¢ 74.0¢ $59.97K 80.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35300 73.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 27130 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.