SHM 2.70% 72.0¢ shriro holdings limited

It's the one person or fund at 3.24pm one order came in and took...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    It's the one person or fund at 3.24pm one order came in and took out all bids from 91.5 cents down to 0.88 cents. It appeared they were selling in to 92 cents for most of the day as soon as orders came on hence why sales here where over 340k now the sale that took the price down to 0.88 cents could be a sign their selling is over as they only had small parcels left and decided to take an early mark and get out. Also be mindful the value of the trades at 0.88 cents was only $2,640.00 which is nothing. The issues however with orders like this with illiquid stocks is they give the impression many sales where at this level, they also mess up the technicals more so in this case as the long term trend line was still in place for most of the day signalling good buying.

I really hope other funds come on board and support the price more, it's a great stock with a history of good dividends and with their advertising campaign starting, lock downs ending and US stimulus cheques (which should help those BBQ sales) then things could be positive.As for the reasons this person/fund selling well it could be many I just hope other large players come on board to support the price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.