OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

I did not participate in the CR @ 2.5. Looking back I should...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I did not participate in the CR @ 2.5. Looking back I should have and made a nice profit on those shares.

I bought into THX years ago re Allamber which I still think is the Flag Ship of this company and have more than most invested here. If the shares drop to 2c then I MAY and only MAY contribute more.

Red Bore - well I do not know how much we spent on the court case nor the drilling but we did recoup 1.5+ large for a lame horse. WELL DONE. Don't forget it is only 2 square miles and it would have to be 100% loaded to be valuable, that being the case with all the drilling we did and found zilch, we are either stupid or drilled in the wrong spots. If it is loaded I could have found it with a pick and shovel. If Bill is a genius and finds a shit load I will be happy with out meager percentage and I wish him well and hope he is right. The money we got plus the CR has been put into our current forey which may or may not be great.

When Phil put the current gold land into THX to soften the blow of RB I was sceptical and rightfully so . If it pans out then will be first to admit I was wrong but wait and see. I have faith in Phil, Tony and the team but all the speculation that is being shoved forward means jack shit if there is nothing there. Phil has so much invested in THX he may be doing a Bill and living on a prayer, but do not forget he has other investments just like Bill. Something positive has to be reported before the AGM or we will back to another CR.

I hope we hit SOMETHING before we all die. In 100 years time someone will still be mining and looking for the BIG ONE.

PS - I have no plans on dying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $12.06K 2.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 10832215 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 45281809 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 100000
Last updated 12.24pm 07/05/2024 ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.