WDS 2.23% $26.64 woodside energy group ltd

I have been out the gate reluctantly since friday for this...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I have been out the gate reluctantly since friday for this schmozzle. Costing me over $2k. Seriously considered going thru the gates today after listening to some of the garbage on offer today but they seem to have upped the intimidation factor. Damned if you do, damned if you dont. A fine level of hypocrisy too boot.

One of the spokesman who seemed to make the most level headed sense gets shouted down one moment and then later gets cheered for saying the same thing. I cant work it out. Seems to be more about ego and self righteousness than anything else.

I think some people should take to reading the agreements before they sign it. I read it and didnt have a problem with it. It has played out exactly to the agreement so far. I worked on the dampier port upgrade and cape lambert upgrade and this joint (the job not the people) actually seems a little more chilled out than what I have experienced.

But what would I know. I always seem to be on the opposite end to the mob. These days I just keep my mouth shut, go with the flow, collect my money and keep trading so I can hopefully get out of here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$26.64
Change
0.580(2.23%)
Mkt cap ! $50.58B
Open High Low Value Volume
$26.31 $26.84 $26.26 $208.8M 7.845M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 49672 $26.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$26.65 1225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.