SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

shutdown, page-7

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    hi algee - Some people say there is no impact, but I suspect that forums do have an impact.

No impact on serious investors, but how many are serious?

I am not a serious investor - only buy and sell shares, have a job, don't short and haven't got a margin loan but have nevertheless still invested quite a bit of money - in six figures. (Not alone i'm sure, in that the shares' current value being about half what I paid for them).

So, I am an amateur and make amateur mistakes and it seems so do many others, but we probably do so with quite a large aggregate sum of money.

There are quite a few posters who indicate that other posters influenced them. Prices sometimes seem to rise when a long series of lengthy, techncially complex, speculative essays are written about a company, and when it later dumps - well, the writer was only theorising, sharing and helping, and coincidentally got out - how about that for luck!

Anyway, don't want to be clogging up the SLA thread with general stuff and holders have been generous enough so far not to ascribe sinister motives to a few skeptical posts - won't push my luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.