Not being smart here and hate to get pedantic but a theory is a...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Not being smart here and hate to get pedantic but a theory is a scientifically proven hypothesis.

Ergo,these postulations on whether we are alone or not,etc etc,are hypotheses as they are not proven.I suppose if we are talking past tense and either of these ideas were proven then they would be theories wouldnt they!

Still,I like the gist of your post Starbust espc the idea that these potential UFO's might be originating from another universe.Now all we have to do is PROVE there is at least one other universe!

Hmmmmmm.

Me thinks that if there was anything behind the creation of where we reside that it didnt really want us interacting with any others that might be around,not at our relatively undeveloped(mostly moralistically)stage of the human spp.

Why would one want a spp that pretty much destroys anything that threatens it in any way,contacting more advanced civilisations.Perhaps when we have reached a level of scientific sophistication that might allow us to travel between stars/galaxies and another universe we may have reached a much higher moral ground that wont blast any initial threat into oblivion or try anyway.

Got to say I do like Asimovs foundation trilogy as a potential future course that our spp might take.But then even his idea of an advanced human civilisation still had conflicts.Interesting read all the same.

d.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.